hello from york uk

5pot

just want to say hello to everyone from york.
bit about myself, iam john from york uk been into photography since i was little when i first got my hands on my dads practica manual, since then ive had alsorts ranging from ricoh km10 to canon eos400d.
but now ive just got myself a nikon f90x with battery grip....so back to 35mm and i love it.
most of the time iam in manual mode due to having a 70-210 manual lens and its just hard getting used to all the settings and f stops etc used in manual photography when to 400d was just point and press.
iam off away this weekend so this is the test for me.

cheers john

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hi John. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to the forum. We still have some folks here who still uses their film cameras. Feel free to share your images and fill out your profile when you get the chance.

Nikon Photographer

Welcome aboard ... I haven't used a film camera for a few years now, but I still have my F-80, and my very first SLR that my Dad gave me many years ago, a very nice Yashica TL-Electro, which I wouldn't sell for the world, why not have a look on eBay and pick up some AF lenses, some of the earlier lenses don't sell for a high price.

5pot

cheers guys, iam going to hunt down a few lenses when i get the £££, just wasting a few cheap rols of film 1st to get back in the swing of things. will post a flikr link up once they are uploaded.