Anyone else see Flickr is giving away 1TB (terabyte) of storage free to all users?

Sambr

I love it :) - Jeff you remind of the guy that found a $20.00 bill on the sidewalk and was pissed off it wasn't a $50.00

Eye-level

Banned
Yeah one time I saw a dime in the urinal and I thought damn 10 cents that just ain't enough...so I threw and quarter in there and picked up 35 cents! That was worth it! LOL

Eye-level

Banned
I am a Flickr Pro...paid 24.95 or whatever for those thumbnails...now they go and change up the product on me...just wait until you see what Adobe has in store for your @ss! LOL

nikonpup

i uploaded one big file, 12 megs, took a long time to upload @ 700k bites or bits. Cannot see loading a days shot. I do like the
way pictures are displayed now, i think. Time will tell.

Cochese

Love the new layout, much easier to find images you like. The new Justified (and that's basically what it is) view lets you see more detail of a picture without having to do unnecessary clicks. Love having all of that wasteful white taken away, much easier on the eyes (at least to me).

06Honda

To have the layout with your photostream and comments below like before just click You-Photostream-Edit button's and there you go. Save it as a bookmark and it will go there each time. i feel better now. Creatures of habit we are.

Eye-level

Banned
It is growing on me real fast...

But now every phone camera slinging sucker in the world is going to be uploading 700 million crappy phone snaps.

Eye-level

Banned
It is probably about time they updated it...I mean it has been the same since like what 1969? :)

​Camera phones are taking over that is what scares me more I think. Well strike that maybe I am more scared of folks who use their iPads to take pictures...LOL

Last edited: