Hello!

Nichole

I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm a new Nikon owner & I must say, I love my "gear" already!This is my second dslr (from a secondhand gift of an Olympus e500. I wanted something that could grow with me & lenses & accessories that are readily available)

I'm a mama, so most of my pics are of my kiddos. Portraiture & natural light photography are what I've enjoyed learning so far.

​Looking forward to gleaning a bit of knowledge from you more seasoned photographers.

Watch72

A Warm Welcome Nicole. You will have plenty of opportunities to pick up a tip or two here. Looking forward to see photos of your kiddos..

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites Nichole, I hope you enjoy the community. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you still have some "after" reading your camera's manual. ;)

​Enjoy your Nikon!

fotojack

Come on in and shut the door, Nichole....you're letting the heat out. ;)

Welcome to Nikonites, kiddo. Looking forward to seeing what you shoot.....the kids! lol ;) Got questions?...ask. Got a tip?......tell us. :) Join in the fun and don't be shy.

Tami Jo

Welcome to Nikonites Nichole! This is a great place to learn and share in your love of photography. What are you shooting with?

sent from my galaxy tab 2

Nichole

I have a Nikon d5100 with the kit lens, a Tamron 70-300mm 4-5.6 macro & a 50mm 1.8d. Leaving for vacation in the morning. No internet while away, so I'll post any decent pics when I get back! Thanks for the welcome!