New photographer

A moot point

Hello all, My name is Johnathan, I am a University student from Michigan and I love photography. I have been taking pictures and video on and off actively all of my life, however the last few months has really been a flying leap into photography. I shoot with a non- DSLR camera though I have been saving up for and researching the D600, as I understand it is a great camera for action sports like Skateboarding or Snowboarding and a great all around camera. I have never made money off of photography but would like to put this love of mine in that direction. I am still learning, but I truly love photography and sharing my work, as well as seeing others, and interacting with others who love this hobby as much as I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

jwstl

Since you are in college you have a great opportunity to prepare yourself. Take some photo courses and some business classes and have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A moot point

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I have been browsing the site today, especially in the sub-forums "Portraits" and "Black and White", and am very intrigued to look at more shots and learn as much as I can.