Hello from Ontario Canada

Eklipz

Hello all. First, I must say, this is a great forum... have been browsing the board for a couple of weeks while I was making my mind up on what camera to buy.
And I pulled the trigger on a D5100. It came with the AF 18-55 3.5-5.6 VR and AF 55-300 4.5-5.6 ED VR. Will be adding a couple of other lenses in the future.
Looking forward to spending some time here soaking up some tips and tricks .

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Hello all. First, I must say, this is a great forum... have been browsing the board for a couple of weeks while I was making my mind up on what camera to buy.
And I pulled the trigger on a D5100. It came with the AF 18-55 3.5-5.6 VR and AF 55-300 4.5-5.6 ED VR. Will be adding a couple of other lenses in the future.
Looking forward to spending some time here soaking up some tips and tricks .

Hi there. Welcome to Nikonites. Good choice on the camera and lens package. You should have a lot of fun with it.

You might want to go back to your profile and edit your Location entry. You spelled Canada wrong. :) Ontario is a big province. Where abouts in Ontario? ;)

Eklipz

You might want to go back to your profile and edit your Location entry. You spelled Canada wrong. :) Ontario is a big province. Where abouts in Ontario? ;)
Thanks for catching the spelling mistake fotojack, was filling out my profile at 1.00 am and should have gone to bed :rolleyes:
I live in Hamilton just west of Toronto