Awards and achievments

sam49

Hi can someone please explain how the awards and achievement's work.

I have just been looking at the recent awards and achievements page and I see one person has been awarded 100, 250, 500, 1000, points in one day.

How you can go from 100 to 1000 points in one day

Last edited:

§am

It appears that user has had a whole host of experience points all applied today for some reason, as opposed to over time.
Join date was 2011, but seemed to have got one year registered member points today!

Have a look here how to earn points: Nikonites - Earn Points

Tami Jo

I never really gave it too much attention, It looks like eventually they get updated but regardless the site is terrific...my focus is the photography and all the great people here.
:cool:

pedroj

I have just been looking at the recent awards and achievements page and I see one person has been awarded 100, 250, 500, 1000, points in one day.

bribe a moderator....lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eye-level

Banned
I win them...I give them away...fascinating how it all works

​Alan I have 10K points right now...you want them? I think there is a way I can give them to you...I bet you could steal them too ;)

pedroj

I win them...I give them away...fascinating how it all works

​Alan I have 10K points right now...you want them? I think there is a way I can give them to you...I bet you could steal them too ;)

Thanks but no thanks Jeff...They're to heavy to carry around and I like to travel light...

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

I believe this happens when someone registers, doesn't sign in for a while, then signs in. All the points are triggered that they should have received. Basically, it only processes points for active members.

sam49

I believe this happens when someone registers, doesn't sign in for a while, then signs in. All the points are triggered that they should have received. Basically, it only processes points for active members.

Hi that sounds about right and logical it just seemed strange to me.

Last edited:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
That interesting I've not seen this before

I have just looked at my points and I see I have been awarded 15 Total points for miscellaneous points

So what are miscellaneous points for please

Misc is a category under your profile that covers:
articles in the Blog
posting Calendar Events
Gallery pictures
Gallery comments