Gday from Australia

Mark1308

Hi,
The names Mark and I'm from Australia. I am not really into photography but I was going through my Dads old stuff the other day and found a brand new, never used Nikon FE, complete with carry box, 3 lenses, flash, 2 teleconverters, motor drive, gleaning gear and all the manuals. I thought about using it myself but then I though it would be better appreciated by a collector of film cameras. Im just wondering what the whole package would be worth to an enthusiast, if there are any out there interested in an FE... Ive been quoted everything between $350 to $1500, which needless to say has me a tad confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Mark

Check out Ebay and you can see what they are selling for. Bodies on there are listed for under $100. The lenses may be a little more depending on what the lenses are. Some people still shoot with the old lenses on their modern cameras.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Might want to inspect them thoroughly to make sure that they don't have any "mold" growing inside the lenses and camera body if they have not seen sunlight in decades.