Hi! from Florida, USA

Whiskeyman

Hi! I'm new to the site, but have been a Nikon user since I purchased my first FM in 1978. Along the way, I've owned seven Nikons, five film and two digital.

I'm currently shooting a D90, with aspirations of adding an FX body to my toolbox soon. (Either a D700 or D800 most likely.)

I look forward to participating.

WM

Whiskeyman

I like your photo web site very much, Pat. The way it operates is really good, and I enjoyed your photos. My wife's family has a place up between Meredith and Weirs Beach on Winnipesaukee, and a lot of your photos remind me of familiar places

RockyNH_RIP

I like your photo web site very much, Pat. The way it operates is really good, and I enjoyed your photos. My wife's family has a place up between Meredith and Weirs Beach on Winnipesaukee, and a lot of your photos remind me of familiar places

Thank you very much for the kind words! It's funny how people recognize things like that.. Glad that some brought back memories.

Pat in NH

Tami Jo

Welcome to Nikonites! You are really going to enjoy this great group of people here! Be sure and post some of your work soon :)