New to Photography

MoabLady

My Husband Moabman has been participating in different forum on the nikonnites site since about October of last year. I have watched him and seen how much fun he is having with the photography. I took a photography class in High school and when he surprised me with my very own Nikon D5100 for the upcoming Mothers Day I decided that I would start posting and see if I can improve my skills.

My objective is to have some fun and take lots of awesome pictures along the way. One other thing, since my husband and I are both competitive. I hope to have better pictures then he does.

​MoabLady

Rexer John

Welcome.
You're clearly a very happy couple, congrats with the camera. Could I ask how long you have been together?
Me and my missus celebrate our 30th anniversary this year, very much in love, just wish she would pick a camera up.

MoabLady

We have been married for 3 years. However, we have know each other for about 7 years. Our secret is that we were best friends before we were ever an item and we are still best friends. We do everything together. He started doing bike races again, so I had to start. He started the photo thing so I had to start. Honestly, I think we both suffer from first born / highly competitive syndrome. Which means at any moment he will start wearing dresses because I do. Really we just enjoy spending time together and sharing things that we can learn how to do together and he loves teaching me all of his hobbies. Me being a good wife understand that one way to keep a man happy it to show interest. The only one that I have not quite enjoyed is watching wrestling on tv with him that sucks. But I smile and pretend.

MoabLady

I will get my profile updated, thank you for the reminder. Oh, and Moabman does not know how to behave. Me being here will only encourage him to be naughty. Sorry guys.

We have been married for 3 years. However, we have know each other for about 7 years. Our secret is that we were best friends before we were ever an item and we are still best friends. We do everything together. He started doing bike races again, so I had to start. He started the photo thing so I had to start. Honestly, I think we both suffer from first born / highly competitive syndrome. Which means at any moment he will start wearing dresses because I do. Really we just enjoy spending time together and sharing things that we can learn how to do together and he loves teaching me all of his hobbies. Me being a good wife understand that one way to keep a man happy it to show interest. The only one that I have not quite enjoyed is watching wrestling on tv with him that sucks. But I smile and pretend.

Be sure to post pictures of him when he is wearing a dress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2