A beach, a sunrise, a pretty girl......(NSFW)

STM

Took this one a ways back but it is still one of my favorites. I don't do nudes very often, in fact I do them rather infrequently. But Ashley was one of my favorites to work with. The 105mm f/1.8 AIS in all its glory. I told her she looked like Steffi Graf in this profile and she said "who?" Jeesh, kids these days!

ashley1.jpg

And my "old reliable" 180mm f/2.8 ED AIS with some fill flash
ashley3.jpg

We got out there before the sun did too.....again the 105mm f/1.8
ashley4.jpg

The only thing that bugged me was her funky looking boob job....but I guess you can't have everything! And the 105mm f/1.8 again.
ashley5.jpg

Last edited:

crycocyon

Beautiful lighting on those. Also the model is so at ease and so natural in her poses. It seems the weather down there brings out the best in your subjects. ;)

STM

Beautiful lighting on those. Also the model is so at ease and so natural in her poses. It seems the weather down there brings out the best in your subjects. ;)

She had no problem being naked, that is for sure. And this was our first shoot together if you can believe it. I turned my back to her for just an instant and when I turned back around she went from dressed to buck naked.

TedG954

The biggest error I see in the photos is...........

....she should put more shoulder into that drift wood and use her legs if she plans on moving it without hurting her back.

crycocyon

Thanks for the edit regarding the lens choices. I'm still enamoured with those lenses, in regard to how they render color. The skin tones are so rich, and the colors are so pastel.

Krs_2007

Great as always, I think the 3rd one would good black and white. I really need to look into this lens like I mentioned before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Krs_2007

I had a feeling you would and it looks like I thought it would, very nice as the rest of your BW I like. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fotojack

Very tastefully done. Model looks very at ease and comfortable. Nice job, STM. And yes, the 3rd one is my favourite, too.......even the black and white rendition.