Hello Camera - my daily photos

wud

First, I am SO-SO-SO happy with my new camera but also that I found this forum, I feel so inspired! Right now Im just trying out all sorts of techniques out, so Ill get to know my camera.

I've uploaded a few shots in my album, and this is what I am doing now - huge difference. Dont know where "my style" have gone :pirate:

Well. Hope to learn more from you all, it always helps to get new eyes on a picture, and hope I will continue to take a lot of pictures.

This is HDR, 3 frames, did it yesterday evening. I think its just a little shaken, but didnt have a tripod with me - rookie mistake ;-)

roundbuilding_HDR2.JPG

From our garden, today (spring is coming!) - HDR 5 frames

flowers.JPG

Out to try night photography last week, obviously the white balance is wrong but I do like the golden colours.

ND3_6488 copy.JPG

This is an "old" picture, just before i got my Nikon. My husband think it looks horrible, I like it.

stretch.JPG

My guys having their friend over for.... goodies and biting-games. Not the best picture but they look so cute.

ND3_6247 copy.JPG

wud

Quiet walk on the beach today, weather was really nice

nd3_6785-copy.jpg

nd3_6796-copy.jpg

nd3_6794-copy.jpg

nd3_6792-copy.jpg

nd3_6752-copy.jpg

nd3_6712-copy.jpg

And afterwards in the garden with a bone

nd3_6833-copy.jpg

WhiteLight

Nice pics wud.
Welcome to nikonites.
Be assured of improving your skills and drilling very many holes in your pocket :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

wud

Nice pics wud.
Welcome to nikonites.
Be assured of improving your skills and drilling very many holes in your pocket :p

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Hehe. Going to a photographic shop today to have a look - just a look, you know ;)

Great shots again. The reflection in the water shots are very nice. Would have been much nicer without the leash but that is not good for the dog.

I know, and I did try to remove it but couldnt get it to look nice, so thought I would let it be. Next time collar instead.

wud

Today I am going for my first photography workshop ever, this guy are doing it: Photographer Esben Zøllner Olesen

Its a workshop in extreme sport, we get to shoot 3 different kinds, Parkour/freerunning, wakeboarding and tadaa: pole dancing - the sport, not the cheesy nightclub style, though ;) I am SO maniac exited.

It starts tonight, we're going to show of some of our pictures (very nervous about that!), and he will explain a lot about what and how we are going to shoot theese different sports.
Tomorrow we meet at 6 in the morning, shoot wakeboarding and parkour (is that the right english word?) + got editing time and of course, time to eat and talk. Stops at 10+ in the evening.
Sunday its pole dance, 10 in the morning until around 18 evening.

I am going to be so tired sunday evening, but hopefully very happy too.

A couple of shots from yesterday (warning: teeth again). I've been trying out some different settings with iso, lets just say, action and high iso aren't best friends. Theese pictures are normal iso, though.

I like this shot because I got focus spot on. I've edited more blur around, guess you can tell:

f/4, 1/1250, iso 1250
ND3_7041 copy copy.JPG

Working on thoose soccer skills ;-) Think the fur on his back are funny, due to the overexposed sky:

f/4, 1/1600, iso 1250
ND3_6997 copy.JPG

Last edited:
Today I am going for my first photography workshop ever, this guy are doing it: Photographer Esben Zøllner Olesen

Its a workshop in extreme sport, we get to shoot 3 different kinds, Parkour/freerunning, wakeboarding and tadaa: pole dancing - the sport, not the cheesy nightclub style, though ;) I am SO maniac exited.

It starts tonight, we're going to show of some of our pictures (very nervous about that!), and he will explain a lot about what and how we are going to shoot theese different sports.
Tomorrow we meet at 6 in the morning, shoot wakeboarding and parkour (is that the right english word?) + got editing time and of course, time to eat and talk. Stops at 10+ in the evening.
Sunday its pole dance, 10 in the morning until around 18 evening.

I am going to be so tired sunday evening, but hopefully very happy too.

A couple of shots from yesterday (warning: teeth again). I've been trying out some different settings with iso, lets just say, action and high iso aren't best friends. Theese pictures are normal iso, though.

I like this shot because I got focus spot on. I've edited more blur around, guess you can tell:

f/4, 1/1250, iso 1250
View attachment 33328

Working on thoose soccer skills ;-) Think the fur on his back are funny, due to the overexposed sky:

f/4, 1/1600, iso 1250
View attachment 33329

Great shots of your dogs again. I love the teeth action. The workshop sounds like fun. So you are in Iceland? Some of the most beautiful wedding shots I have ever seen was one of my best and oldest friends who got married on a glacier in Iceland in full formal attire. I see some of his photos from Iceland and they are great.

wud

Great shots of your dogs again. I love the teeth action. The workshop sounds like fun. So you are in Iceland? Some of the most beautiful wedding shots I have ever seen was one of my best and oldest friends who got married on a glacier in Iceland in full formal attire. I see some of his photos from Iceland and they are great.

No, not in Iceland - would love to live there, though, very beautiful. I live in Denmark, you know, that tiny tiny flat land right next to Sweden and Norway.
Sweden and Norway are also very gorgeous places. Amazing nature.

Sounds amazing with your friends :) Is it a picture you can show us?

wud

The evening was great! We heard a lot about his techniques and got tips for tomorrow. I told him my big problem are ... myself haha. No, I tend to make very clean pictures and I'm having a hard time creating "bombastic" pictures using landscape/citys/whatever as a big part of the picture, but - that is exactly what he is doing with his pictures, so I am sure I'll learn soooo much from this workshop.