Hello From Worcestershire England

Mini59

Hi

My name is Mark and I'm new here. I have a Nikon D3100 which I purchased last year this is my first DSLR so I am still learning about how it works I have 3 lens the 18-55 kit lens and a Tamron 55-200 lens I brought as part of the package when I brough the camera, recently I have brought a Nikon 70-300 lens to use when I get to go to motorsport events.

My main passion is cars in particular Minis/MINIS old and new I own 2 classic Mini's a 1969 MKII 1000 and a 1999 Downton Sport Touring (Rover Cooper) I do a lot of shows with them both static and runs I prefer the runs as for me thats what the cars a built for. I a couple of months I will be driving form Lands' End to John O'Groats with about 15 other Minis/MINIS raisnig money for chairty so hopefully I will be able to post some photos

I have recently joined a local camera club and have attened my first studio night this was really enjoyed it and after I got over nervousness.

I will no doubt I will be asking lots of stupid questions over the coming months.

Mini59

Hi Guys thanks for the welcome I have some photos of the Mini's but the most recent ones came out rubbish so heres a couple taken on my old camera and Iphone :cower::cower:

The last 2 hopefully prove its no trailer queen :D
PICT2667.jpgPICT2671.jpgPICT2656.jpgPICT2661.jpgPICT2643.jpgPICT2655.jpg021a.jpg018a.jpg