Having a probem posting ---

RockyNH_RIP

Just started today... I have no Carriage Return when in WYSISWYG mode... I can put it in source mode and post fine.. Problem comes when uploading photos... In "source mode" I cannot see the photos...

This is what shows "ATTACH=CONFIG]31937[/ATTACH]" makes it near impossible to upload anything more than one photo..
Anyone else having a problem??? I have tried for 20 minutes to get my daily's up... Gonna try once more, if that fails, I will be down to just uploading one per day...

It might be on my end too but it just started today...

Pat in NH

piperbarb

Just started today... I have no Carriage Return when in WYSISWYG mode... I can put it in source mode and post fine.. Problem comes when uploading photos... In "source mode" I cannot see the photos...

This is what shows "ATTACH=CONFIG]31937[/ATTACH]" makes it near impossible to upload anything more than one photo..
Anyone else having a problem??? I have tried for 20 minutes to get my daily's up... Gonna try once more, if that fails, I will be down to just uploading one per day...

It might be on my end too but it just started today...

Pat in NH
I have had that problem before. Sometimes I have to use the "basic uploader" and upload one photo at a time. It is independent of OS. It will happen for me on both my Mac and Linux systems.

piperbarb

i know image size can have a lot to do with it. I try to keep my images below 700 KB.

I don't use IE so I wouldn't know about it's own issues. The upload issue that I have had is irrespective of OS and browser (Firefox or Safari).

RockyNH_RIP

Looks like that was the problem! I just switched to FF and no issues now.. with Carriage Return! now I can only upload one file at a time.. :( I am not having much luck today.... Pat in NH

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

I dropped IE years ago and only use Firefox now. I like it much better.

Don, I tried Firefox and it works here... Other than I can only upload one picture at a time!!?? Is there a fix for this that you know of, maybe a setting in FF or something??

I have another issue with FF as it does not show my zenfolio slideshows.... Tried Chrome, it does everything EXCEPT work properly here!!! :)

Thanks Don,

Pat in NH

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Yeah, this is a known issue with IE10 and vBulletin. A lot of people are really mad about it. The alternative is to use the basic editor. (the toggle is the little a/A in the top left - or there is a setting to make it default under settings) Yeah, I don't like it either.

RockyNH_RIP

Yeah, this is a known issue with IE10 and vBulletin. A lot of people are really mad about it. The alternative is to use the basic editor. (the toggle is the little a/A in the top left - or there is a setting to make it default under settings) Yeah, I don't like it either.

John, I tried Firefox and had issues with only one upload at a time (plus on another important site), then tried Chrome, Nikonites graphic ui did not show proper...

I ended up deleting the update (IE10) and it then defaulted back to IE9..

I am back in business! :) Thank you for the reply....

Pat in NH

Sandpatch

Thanks RockyNH -- I've been having this problem too and now know why. Hopefully the forum software will be edited; IE 10 will soon be common.