Hi guys! I'm Daniel from Argentina.

DAM

Hi,
I am not actually a Nikon's owner, so the idea of registering here is try to determine what should the correct camera for a begginer like me and why not learn from your tips and comments. Hope I can be part from your comunity.
Thanks!

Daniel

Hi,
I am not actually a Nikon's owner, so the idea of registering here is try to determine what should the correct camera for a begginer like me and why not learn from your tips and comments. Hope I can be part from your comunity.
Thanks!

Daniel

First off welcome. I hope we can help you decide.

Lots of variables to that question.
1. What kind of photography do you want to do?
2. What is your budget?
3. Have you ever owned a camera before?

crycocyon

You are fortunate to be in a beautiful country. This gives you an advantage from the point of view that you can begin with really any decent quality camera whether pocket, rangefinder or DSLR and with a single lens you could capture your country's essence. There has to be something about a particular camera that makes your job of finding that creative style effortless. A big question is whether you want to use interchangeable lenses or whether you would be happy with a single zoom lens on a pocket camera. Is your subject near or far, big or small, fast, slow or stationary? How much time do you have to take photos and is it casual or do you want to do photographic essays? I think Nikon is a great starting point because it can take you through all the stages from beginner to seasoned pro and return your efforts, time and creativity with quality images.

Roy1961

Contributor
Hi Dam, welcome to the forum, have a read in the Nikon camera section to help you decide, enjoy whatever camera you buy, hope it is a Nikon.