Hello from Weston Florida! a Canon user turned to Nikon

borism

Hello everyone
My name is Boris and found this site, it as refreshing to find a Nikon forum that looks friendly and active towards everyone
I am a Sound engineer working mixing records for the music industry but have a passion for photography
I have been shooting for about 5 years with Canon to the point that I am some where in the Semi-pro territory (I say that lightly as I am getting some paid jobs like professional head shots and some family and events)
Last year in a impulse I sold eveyrthing Canon and got me a D600, some zoom lens and primes
The Canon-Nikon change has been a bit of a rocky road but I am enjoying every minute
I hope this forum helps me understand the differences and be more productive
I look forward to learn a ton here and meet great people

STM

intothelight_zpsafb46108.jpg

theregsy

Welcome aboard Boris, its sad to say that as a forum this place is pretty unique, nothing in the way of bullying, slating or slagging off to make you look superior, very helpful people who are here for the love of photography and happen to use Nikon cameras, this site is truly a little oasis of photographers heaven on the internet. Hope you like it here and get to grips with your D600, Happy new camera by the way :)

Welcome

borism

That is so funny STM , thank you
Thank you theregsy
Yes I have been wondering around these threads and I can feel a very light helpful mood, I like that
I was an early adopter of the D600, i got it in November, as everything , it is taking me a bit of time to get to know all the angles of the "Nikon World", I look forward to participate here