I'm Loving' It!

Cowboybillybob1

So today is the second day with my new D7000 and am absolutely ecstatic.

After getting my head around some of the essential features I am amazed by how easy it is to make tweaks and changes to settings. There are no IQ issues compared to the 25mp of my D3200. Even when doing some cropping it is sharp clean and sweet. I may be biased but it even looks better to me. I know I should post some pics and that will be on the agenda for tomorrow.

After understanding some procedures it is way easy to do the bracketing and remote flash stuff. I am still learning it but it seems every time I struggle how to do something it winds up being an easy thing to do.

No regrets. It is probably one of the best decisions I have made.

Thanks to all who helped so far. You can count on me asking more questions in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Mitchell

That's great to hear and l love your enthusiasm. We all know the old 'gear doesn't matter' thing, but in reality it sure does matter. Nice gear adds an element of wow and a bit of fun factor!

piperbarb

Paul,

I know what you mean. My D7000 came today. After charging up the battery, I have been having so much fun using it. It is definitely way too much fun to use. :) One of the things that I love is that I can use all my older AF lenses (from F4 days) in autofocus mode if I want to. Definitely could never do that with my D3000.

I even had fun playing around with the video, and I am not a video person normally.

snaphappy

My D7000 is my first Nikon and tomorrow I will have had it 1 month. I LOVE it! This last month playing and learning with it has been so much fun and I'm certain both of you will love it too :cool: