Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikonites
Weekly Photo Challenges
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Aussie_Dave" data-source="post: 848121" data-attributes="member: 70483"><p>Hi Needa, I'm a bit confused when you said my capture date doesn't show, the photo I submitted was shot yesterday evening around 6.02pm AEST in Raw, then I downloaded the photos into my computer and converted them to Jpg after editing them to how I liked it, I then resized the Jpg image to fit into the forum for the competition.......when I read this post, I added the date and time it was taken in my post but then looked at the other entries and none of them had done the same, only shows when they posted the image not when it was taken........can you please explain? </p><p></p><p>Regards Aussie_Dave</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Aussie_Dave, post: 848121, member: 70483"] Hi Needa, I'm a bit confused when you said my capture date doesn't show, the photo I submitted was shot yesterday evening around 6.02pm AEST in Raw, then I downloaded the photos into my computer and converted them to Jpg after editing them to how I liked it, I then resized the Jpg image to fit into the forum for the competition.......when I read this post, I added the date and time it was taken in my post but then looked at the other entries and none of them had done the same, only shows when they posted the image not when it was taken........can you please explain? Regards Aussie_Dave [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikonites
Weekly Photo Challenges
Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"
Top