Vote for Weekly Challenge JAN 11 - JAN 17 Trees and/or Shrubs of your Neighborhood

Vote for One!

• 1. RockyNH

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 2. KarenbeBruyne

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 3. PLM

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 4. cwgrizz

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needa

Challenge Team
Vote for Weekly Challenge JAN 11 - JAN 17 Trees and/or Shrubs of your Neighborhood

1. @RockyNH

d73_3410-edit-2-jpg.386936

2. @KarenbeBruyne

dsc_0810-jpg.387122

3. @PLM

tree-reflection-with-ripples-resized-2-jpg.387188

4. @cwgrizz

01-16-23_d503186-144007-nikon-d500_cr_-on1-jpg.387189

Congratulations Finalists!

Please note it is no longer possible to post the images in the poll making it necessary to vote by number. Choose the number of the image of your choice and vote at the very top of the page.

Bikerbrent

Less than 24 hrs remain to make your choice.
Hello Needa: I think I voted previously, but I have no way I can see to determine this. Otherwise, I want to vote for number 4! Late thought! Does the orange symbol (I am unable to copy it) indicate my previous 4 vote?

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Hello Needa: I think I voted previously, but I have no way I can see to determine this. Otherwise, I want to vote for number 4! Late thought! Does the orange symbol (I am unable to copy it) indicate my previous 4 vote?
If you voted, you'll see an orange circle with a check mark Brent.

Needa

Challenge Team
The winner of Weekly Challenge JAN 11 - JAN 17 Trees and/or Shrubs of your Neighborhood

Winning with 46.2% of the votes cast in the final round polling is:

tree-reflection-with-ripples-resized-2-jpg.387188
@PLM

Congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who participated, the entrants, the likers and the voters.

PLM

Thanks to each of you, I appreciate your comments. And congratulations to everyone who entered, Lot's of talented people here.

Patrick