Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General Photography
Wild Life
Trying to solve the eyeglass fogging situation
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Clovishound" data-source="post: 848187" data-attributes="member: 50197"><p>Glass is easy to de fog. For my dive mask I finally quit using the expensive products made specifically for masks, and started using liquid hand soap mixed with a little water. It worked great, was inexpensive and also worked very well as a lubricant for the wrist and neck seals of my dry suit. No need to dry everything off between dives and then using baby powder. As a plus, I found that baby powder would interfere with a good seal on my neoprene seals. </p><p></p><p>Plastic, on the other hand, is a bear to de fog. I've tried lots of things, including bar soap. No joy. I'm hoping this stuff works well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Clovishound, post: 848187, member: 50197"] Glass is easy to de fog. For my dive mask I finally quit using the expensive products made specifically for masks, and started using liquid hand soap mixed with a little water. It worked great, was inexpensive and also worked very well as a lubricant for the wrist and neck seals of my dry suit. No need to dry everything off between dives and then using baby powder. As a plus, I found that baby powder would interfere with a good seal on my neoprene seals. Plastic, on the other hand, is a bear to de fog. I've tried lots of things, including bar soap. No joy. I'm hoping this stuff works well. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
General Photography
Wild Life
Trying to solve the eyeglass fogging situation
Top