Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z8
nikon z8 and powerbanks
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="benhasajeep" data-source="post: 848236" data-attributes="member: 70649"><p>I have the MB-N12 but never tried to charge batteries from the camera. But I suspect it's because there is no longer a battery in the camera, they are both in the grip. If the bank does charge the batteries in the grip then I would say all is well. Just have to use that port.</p><p></p><p>I do know the Nikon grip port will power the camera, and also charge the 2 batteries off camera.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="benhasajeep, post: 848236, member: 70649"] I have the MB-N12 but never tried to charge batteries from the camera. But I suspect it's because there is no longer a battery in the camera, they are both in the grip. If the bank does charge the batteries in the grip then I would say all is well. Just have to use that port. I do know the Nikon grip port will power the camera, and also charge the 2 batteries off camera. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z8
nikon z8 and powerbanks
Top