Nikon D4s Release coming SOON!!!

crycocyon

Nikon D4S on the Nikon DSLR website!!! $6499.95

DSLR and HDSLR Cameras | Nikon Digital SLR Cameras & Compact D-SLR Cameras

and

D4S Nikon Digital Camera | Flagship HDSLR Camera from Nikon

But hey wait a minute? 16.2 MP? 10/11 FPS?

So what's different?????

EXPEED 4
30% faster
Increased number of shots Higher video quality at high ISO Supports 1080 60p
More shots per charge

And 12 bit uncompressed raw images.

Lo1 (ISO 50) to Hi4 (ISO 409,600)

That's it???

What in heavens name?

I thought this was going to be 24 MP????

Oh well just saved myself $6499.95. :(
Might as well just get a used D4.

Deezey

I am kinda not surprised on the similarities. And at the same time I am a little disappointed. I don't see a reason why I would purchase this over the D4.

While the super high ISO is cool....I don't really see a purpose for it. It just seems more like a because it can function than anything with any real use or substance. I dunno....my feelings are mixed on the not so new D4s.

Scott Murray

I am kinda not surprised on the similarities. And at the same time I am a little disappointed. I don't see a reason why I would purchase this over the D4.

While the super high ISO is cool....I don't really see a purpose for it. It just seems more like a because it can function than anything with any real use or substance. I dunno....my feelings are mixed on the not so new D4s.
Does make me wonder what the low ISO resolution is like though ;-)

Cowleystjames

I've just jumped head over heels into a D4s from a D4 after I had a play at The Photography Show and latterly at my dealers.
The low light autofocus is incredible, far better than my D4, although the high iso images aren't any better than my D4 was.
As a lot of my photography is in marginal lighting conditions, it was an easy decision to make. Would've been happier if they had increased the mpx though.
I guess that'll come along with a D4x!