Nikon D3500 and Zhiyun Weebil S Gimbal

ayushvjain

I have recently bought a Zhiyun Weebil S gimbal, the gimbal seems to be working fine but when I connect my camera to the gimbal via the usb provided by zhiyun I am unable to use any functionality of the gimbal and the camera. For instance if I turn on Live view mode on the camera it says "Cannot start live at current settings or under current conditions", apart from that I am unable to change the ISO of the camera from the gimbal using the buttons on the gimbal. What could possibly be the problem and what would be the solution for the same.

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard, ayushvjain enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

Fred Kingston

I have recently bought a Zhiyun Weebil S gimbal, the gimbal seems to be working fine but when I connect my camera to the gimbal via the usb provided by zhiyun I am unable to use any functionality of the gimbal and the camera. For instance if I turn on Live view mode on the camera it says "Cannot start live at current settings or under current conditions", apart from that I am unable to change the ISO of the camera from the gimbal using the buttons on the gimbal. What could possibly be the problem and what would be the solution for the same.
That gimbel only supports 3 Nikon cameras. Which one do you have?