New Photoshop Remove Tool (NOT Generative Fill)

Danno

Thank you for sharing. I do not use Photoshop often. This tool will change that. I live in the world of powerlines and I have struggled with them. This was encouraging.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Thank you for sharing. I do not use Photoshop often. This tool will change that. I live in the world of powerlines and I have struggled with them. This was encouraging.
I have used it a few times in the last couple of days and I am very impressed. As Nick said, if things look a little off, you can just make a second pass with the brush and it usually comes out great.

Clovishound

I have used it a few times in the last month or so. In general, I am also impressed. Sometimes it doesn't work. Most times it does.

This is one that didn't work. It worked pretty well on the jaw and face, but when I got to the eye, no dice.

_DAB1208-DeNoiseAI-low-light.jpg

This is one that it worked extremely well. Easily removed the radio locator on it's back.

_DAB3304-5.jpg

Woodyg3

Contributor
I have used it a few times in the last month or so. In general, I am also impressed. Sometimes it doesn't work. Most times it does.

This is one that didn't work. It worked pretty well on the jaw and face, but when I got to the eye, no dice.

View attachment 393970

Yeah, too much of the eye is covered by the grass. There are limits, even with this new tech. :)

Clovishound

I didn't have much hope it would work, but thought I'd give it a try. I was hoping that it might recognize the detail you could see through the grass, but I suppose that's asking too much.