Méli-Mélo de Guénolé

Guénolé

Bonjour,
vous trouverez dans ce fil, des clichés réalisés dans la forêt, dans les champs au bord de la mer ou au bord des étangs.
Mais toujours en relation avec la nature qui nous entoure.
À bientôt.
Guénolé.
Du vent dans la voile_DxO 1080.jpg

Updated to enlarge photo.

Guenole, if you click on Insert Photo, then Full Image, you will get a larger image for viewing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guénolé

Good morning
You will find in this thread, shots taken in the forest, in the fields by the sea or at the edge of the ponds.
But always in relation to the nature that surrounds us.
See you next time.
Guenole.

Clovishound

Nice. I also enjoy nature and macro photography. It gives me a chance to enjoy nature, and then share it with others. Here is a shot I took yesterday at a local swamp.

Belle. J’aime aussi la nature et la macrophotographie. Cela me donne l’occasion de profiter de la nature, puis de la partager avec les autres. Voici une photo que j’ai prise hier dans un marais local.

_DAB3286-SharpenAI-Motion.jpg

Guénolé

Nice. I also enjoy nature and macro photography. It gives me a chance to enjoy nature, and then share it with others. Here is a shot I took yesterday at a local swamp.

Belle. J’aime aussi la nature et la macrophotographie. Cela me donne l’occasion de profiter de la nature, puis de la partager avec les autres. Voici une photo que j’ai prise hier dans un marais local.

View attachment 395286
A very nice shot, beautiful definition on this Bumblebee, Bravo(y)