Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Looking for a Compact, Quick-Access Sling Bag for My Z6
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ridz" data-source="post: 848089" data-attributes="member: 66751"><p>Hi everyone,</p><p>I'm after a compact sling bag for a Nikon Z6 with either a 28mm f/2.8 or 40mm f/2 mounted. My main priority is quick access for street and travel photography, while keeping the camera protected and off my shoulder/neck when not in use.</p><p>I've been looking at the S-ZONE Camera Crossbody Sling Bag (around £20/$28), which seems to offer good protection and weather resistance for the money.</p><p>Has anyone used one? If so, what are your thoughts? I'd also be interested in any alternative sling bags that provide fast camera access and good value for money.</p><p>Cheers!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ridz, post: 848089, member: 66751"] Hi everyone, I'm after a compact sling bag for a Nikon Z6 with either a 28mm f/2.8 or 40mm f/2 mounted. My main priority is quick access for street and travel photography, while keeping the camera protected and off my shoulder/neck when not in use. I've been looking at the S-ZONE Camera Crossbody Sling Bag (around £20/$28), which seems to offer good protection and weather resistance for the money. Has anyone used one? If so, what are your thoughts? I'd also be interested in any alternative sling bags that provide fast camera access and good value for money. Cheers! [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Mirrorless Z
Z6/Z6ii/Z6iii
Looking for a Compact, Quick-Access Sling Bag for My Z6
Top