LCD Protector

pops1368

Hi guys,

So as the title suggests, I need some sort of screen protector for my D5200 screen. As oils from my face, transfers onto the screen and I am forever trying to clean it afterwards.

Please note that I live in the United Kingdom, so I may not be able to obtain all your recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

10 Gauge

I highly recommend hardened glass protectors. I've run them on all of my cameras and they are optically superior to their plastic counterparts and far more durable. You'll never have to replace one unless you drop your camera and somehow manage to break it (which will save your screen from being broken, it's like running a clear filter on your lens!).

If you check Amazon UK you should be able to find a glass protector for your camera.

nickt

The glass ones are nice. I took a quick look at some of the reviews and even for the very pricey Vello, there are mentions that the protector prevents the screen from fully closing when folded face into the camera. People don't seem overly bother by it though. Probably less need to close it that way if you have a protector.

10 Gauge

Oh yeah didn't think about that for the d5200. I've never had a body with a screen that could be flipped like that.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

pops1368

Cheers guys. I was looking at the tempered glass screen protectors and read that they won't allow the lcd screen to close, which really isn't an issue.

Thanks once again.