Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikonites
New Member Introductions
Hi New Member. Old Nikon 5700
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BF Hammer" data-source="post: 848209" data-attributes="member: 48483"><p>Are you running a birding club? If you have several and 2 don't work, just pick up one that does work. Keep the repair money in your pocket.</p><p></p><p>That said, I would expect the issue is broken ribbon cable connecting the swing-out screen before a full failure of the LCD panel. But even then some tech's labor time is going to suck money out of a poor old man's pocket here. This said from a guy who often has to try to fix peoples cheap, disposable inkjet printers on a regular basis. I am often shaking my head at the reasoning that brought a 12 year old printer into the shop for $130 minimum 1 hour labor when I may tell them it is unfixable anyway. I often have to.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BF Hammer, post: 848209, member: 48483"] Are you running a birding club? If you have several and 2 don't work, just pick up one that does work. Keep the repair money in your pocket. That said, I would expect the issue is broken ribbon cable connecting the swing-out screen before a full failure of the LCD panel. But even then some tech's labor time is going to suck money out of a poor old man's pocket here. This said from a guy who often has to try to fix peoples cheap, disposable inkjet printers on a regular basis. I am often shaking my head at the reasoning that brought a 12 year old printer into the shop for $130 minimum 1 hour labor when I may tell them it is unfixable anyway. I often have to. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikonites
New Member Introductions
Hi New Member. Old Nikon 5700
Top