Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikonites
New Member Introductions
Hi New Member. Old Nikon 5700
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Epatgal2" data-source="post: 848155" data-attributes="member: 71574"><p>Hello. I have several of these cameras - Nikon Coolpix 5700. I know; old guy with old camera. Have two that have the black screens even though I can switch places on each camera. In other words, the viewing screens are black. Is this still a fixable problem? Where can I send? Is there any value to doing this? </p><p></p><p>Or the best answer will probably be to just get a new one. Anyone else with this experience?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Epatgal2, post: 848155, member: 71574"] Hello. I have several of these cameras - Nikon Coolpix 5700. I know; old guy with old camera. Have two that have the black screens even though I can switch places on each camera. In other words, the viewing screens are black. Is this still a fixable problem? Where can I send? Is there any value to doing this? Or the best answer will probably be to just get a new one. Anyone else with this experience? [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikonites
New Member Introductions
Hi New Member. Old Nikon 5700
Top