Hi from Naples Fl

fltsfshr

I like taking pics. I do it for a monthly color glossy magazine ad but I'm into everything from closeups to things far away. I'm always looking for balance & perspective. I'm sure there's a lot to be learned here.

I have 3 Nikon lens and a 5" Celestron schmidt cassigrain for a long lens.

Have a great day
fltsfshr

Clovishound

Welcome.

I'm a relative newbie here and have gotten a lot of good information and advice. I have also found it helps keep interest and enthusiasm up to have someplace that feeds the hobby.

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

fltsfshr

Here's a couple pics I've shot. Not the best but not the worst either.
Sylvan lake.jpgbahia honda bridge b4 the cane (2018_01_21 10_53_24 UTC).jpg
Dragonfruit bloom and honeybee.jpgMockingbird_.jpg

fltsfshr

Thanks but all those shots were with my D5100. I've only had my f7 a few days. One of the reasons I'm here is to learn a little but more about it and it's capabilities.

Clovishound

Well, as much as we all love the latest greatest gear, and all the bells and whistles, at the end of the day it is the person behind the eyepiece that really matters. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not putting down our love affair with the gear, just remember it's YOU not your camera that will make a great photo. Or a not so great photo, as is so often the case with me.

FWIW, I really wanted a Z7 earlier this year. Had to "settle" for a Z5, as I couldn't justify the extra $ for the 7. I hope you enjoy yours. I'm enjoying the Z5.

Bikerbrent

Thanks but all those shots were with my D5100. I've only had my f7 a few days. One of the reasons I'm here is to learn a little but more about it and it's capabilities.

Sorry, I thought your pictures were shot with your Nikon Z7 since that is the only camera you had listed. Perhaps you might consider adding your D5100 to you camera list!