Hi Everyone - from Los Alamitos CA

LoudSound

Hi Everyone,

I'm an enthusiast who just started practicing photography again after stopping about 40 years ago when all my cameras and lenses were stolen. Fast forward, almost two years ago, a friend saw the pictures I was taking with my phone that I posted on Facebook. He liked my shots and asked if I would be interested in having his old camera since he was getting a new one. Of course I said yes. So he gave a Nikon D3300 with a 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 and a 55-200mm f/4-5.6 lenses. In the two years I have had this little Nikon, I've shot thousands of pics for fun and a few for profit too. I volunteer and a few local schools shooting for their show choir programs. I've shot hundreds of portraits and live performance shots that are sold to parents and friends by the booster clubs.
I love photography and look forward to sharing and learning here on nikonites !

Dean

Bikerbrent

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. We look forward to seeing more posts and samples of your work.

You might also want to consider introducing yourself on New Member Introductions.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Dangerspouse

Hi Dean! I started with that exact setup, and it took me very far also before I got the itch to upgrade. Looking forwards to seeing what sort of artistry you produce with yours!

Needa

Challenge Team
Hello and welcome. Why not participate in our Weekly Photo Challenges and Monthly Assignments.