Fuji x100s

AC016

All i have left is some Nikon boxes. One is used as a battery depository, the other for my daughter's lego's. There's no respect left, lol :) <joke>

John P

I have had my gear for salefor 2 months as an entire kit. Once sold I am going Fuji.
X100s for street stuff, and XE-2 with lenses for the rest.

Browncoat

I've been accessorizing....

As mentioned in my original post, I bought a cheap aftermarket neck strap. The stock strap seemed pretty decent, so I started using it instead. It's above average for an included strap, but leather + bare neck + hot day = uncomfortable. The El Cheapo I bought didn't prove to be much better. I didn't expect much for a $12 strap and that's exactly what it provided...not much. I decided to go all out and buy an $80 Street Strap. I don't mind buying the good stuff, but $80 for a simple neck strap is a stretch. But, it was well worth it. This thing is braided round nylon cord, and you can barely tell you're wearing it. Highly recommended!

I also bought a soft release button. The mini version from Abrahamsson seems to be a popular choice, so I went with a red one. Sexiness factor increased by +10.

mini_release_red_01_1.jpg

Bill16

Oh now I finally get it! You jumped ship for a coolness factor this camera supplies! Lol ;)

Now all you need is the big rims with spinners and lowpro tires! Ooops I forgot this is a camera, not a car! My bad! Lol :p

Just kidding bud! A little flash just makes a great setup even better! That's why I bought one for my Nikon 1 V1! That little SB-N7 flash does make it even better! Lol ;)

Love that shot by the way! What camera did you use to take it with? :)

I've been accessorizing....

As mentioned in my original post, I bought a cheap aftermarket neck strap. The stock strap seemed pretty decent, so I started using it instead. It's above average for an included strap, but leather + bare neck + hot day = uncomfortable. The El Cheapo I bought didn't prove to be much better. I didn't expect much for a $12 strap and that's exactly what it provided...not much. I decided to go all out and buy an $80 Street Strap. I don't mind buying the good stuff, but $80 for a simple neck strap is a stretch. But, it was well worth it. This thing is braided round nylon cord, and you can barely tell you're wearing it. Highly recommended!

I also bought a soft release button. The mini version from Abrahamsson seems to be a popular choice, so I went with a red one. Sexiness factor increased by +10.

View attachment 103238

Browncoat

Not my shot, it was pulled from the interwebs. If it was my shot, I would've cleaned up the little fuzzies around the release button first. ;)