Forum speed

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Is anyone else finding the pages load slowly today? My internet speed is fast enough (200+ mbps). I'm using Firefox as my browser, but none of my other

Needa

Challenge Team
Was fine early this AM but is loading slow now. As soon as I posted that every thing seem back to normal.

Woodyg3

Contributor
I have noticed over the last couple of weeks or so that there have been time periods when things are pretty slow, then suddenly back to normal, quick speeds.

Roy1961

Contributor
joking aside i did see the orange line on my last (40th) post to my thread. Took about 4 secs to show my post.

wildshots

Reading through posts, my questions are probably already answered but ... Am I possibly doing anything that slows down loading, or page refresh rate? Is there anything I can do to speed up viewing/posting? Actual times to navigate is often 90 seconds. I haven't been on much for this reason.

Sam

Needa

Challenge Team
Sam only here? Have you verified you have good download and up load speeds generally. If you remember your password you can try deleting this site's cookies. Rarely have problems myself.

Peter7100

Reading through posts, my questions are probably already answered but ... Am I possibly doing anything that slows down loading, or page refresh rate? Is there anything I can do to speed up viewing/posting? Actual times to navigate is often 90 seconds. I haven't been on much for this reason.

Sam
I am also finding it very slow today, although normally it works well for me.

wildshots

I'm on a Dell Precision 5810 with gobs of both memory and a fast Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz processor. I have my system set to auto dump temp and unused system files, etc. For pages of images to refresh takes a long time, often seemingly freezing. I'm unaware of anything else I can do on my end.

Oh, and Needa, yes, only here, and I do a complete disk clean in spite of the auto setting really often.

Needa

Challenge Team
I'm on a Dell Precision 5810 with gobs of both memory and a fast Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz processor. I have my system set to auto dump temp and unused system files, etc. For pages of images to refresh takes a long time, often seemingly freezing. I'm unaware of anything else I can do on my end.

Oh, and Needa, yes, only here, and I do a complete disk clean in spite of the auto setting really often.
I was thinking more along the upload and download speeds of your provider. Sorry I wasn't any help. Hope you are able to resolved we need to keep our members.