FKD's version of Dogwoods 52

Fortkentdad

WEEK 10 "Portrait: Environmental Show a subject in their natural habitat. Their place of work or hobby is a great start. Tell their story with the environment"

This is a self portrait on me in my 'natural habitat' - in front of my PC with my parrot by my side.

my natural environment_DSC7038 -1.jpg

Fortkentdad

LOL ROY - for the non-sim nuts - that's City Skylines I'm playing - kinda hooked on that game Steam tells me I've spent 480 hours playing it so far - and I'm just getting the hang of it.

Fortkentdad

Reflection Canada Geese on Ice-DSC_7798-0002.jpg

I suck at reflections. This is a week late because each reflection trick I tried failed. Wasn't trying for one this time but in reviewing my bird hunting efforts with my new long lens (200-500 Nikkor) I noticed this one had a reflection - Close enough.

Fortkentdad

WEEK 13 Portrait: High Key Expose to the right and create a light, airy high key portrait.

timmy DSC_8920 -1 SM .jpg

White Pup in the Snow

Had a go at this artsy kinda image - hmmmm, not sure it would be my style but it was fun to do something I never did before.

Fortkentdad

"WEEK 14 Landscape: Zoomed in Most landscapes are wide sweeping images. Try an alternative and zoom in instead."

Had to think on this one as a zoomed in landscape seemed like a contradiction in terms but gave it a go.

close-DSC_9447-0008.jpg

Fortkentdad

WEEK 15 Artistic: Metal Cold, hard steel. Shiny Aluminum. Or even rusted and broken down. Find your inspiration in metal this week.

Had some fun with this one, artsy metal - hmmm, a pile of coins, a rusted old truck? Metal bridge, ... lots of options.

Decided I would just screw around with stuff I had in the basement. Pulled out the macro and tried out my new-to-me mini tripod for table top use.

macro set up DSC_9605 -1.jpg+

Metal Marcro 15-52 Screw Up DSC_9640_39_1_Localtone.jpg
As it is "ART" I suppose it needs a title
"ALL SCREWED UP" works for me.