Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Learning
Photography Q&A
Connecting SnapBridge app to Nikon Z5
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James Chan" data-source="post: 848071" data-attributes="member: 71498"><p>Thanks for your advise. WiFi connection not easily available when out on location shooting. I understand that SnapBridge app features can be accessible on the mobile monitor once camera and iPhone are connected with Bluetooth. I do not need to transfers photo while shooting.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James Chan, post: 848071, member: 71498"] Thanks for your advise. WiFi connection not easily available when out on location shooting. I understand that SnapBridge app features can be accessible on the mobile monitor once camera and iPhone are connected with Bluetooth. I do not need to transfers photo while shooting. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Learning
Photography Q&A
Connecting SnapBridge app to Nikon Z5
Top