Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
can anyone help why are my settings arent showing in the viewfinder?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="BF Hammer" data-source="post: 848197" data-attributes="member: 48483"><p>I'll ask the stupid question. If you half-press the shutter release, do you see them then? I remember a timer for the display to be active in my D750.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="BF Hammer, post: 848197, member: 48483"] I'll ask the stupid question. If you half-press the shutter release, do you see them then? I remember a timer for the display to be active in my D750. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
can anyone help why are my settings arent showing in the viewfinder?
Top