Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D750
Autofocus problem
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mike4mula" data-source="post: 848263" data-attributes="member: 71651"><p>While on a trip recently my D750 developed a problem. I had a 16-35 zoom on, and it would focus but not trigger the shutter until I switched the M, and I could now take the picture. I changed lenses to a medium zoom and it worked in autofocus, so I thought there was something wrong with the lens. Then a few days later the same thing happened, this time with the medium zoom. I changed to a 50 mm lens, and so far, so good. I tried the zoom lenses on a D80 body and they work fine, autofocusing and triggering. Any suggestions on what could be wrong with the D750?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mike4mula, post: 848263, member: 71651"] While on a trip recently my D750 developed a problem. I had a 16-35 zoom on, and it would focus but not trigger the shutter until I switched the M, and I could now take the picture. I changed lenses to a medium zoom and it worked in autofocus, so I thought there was something wrong with the lens. Then a few days later the same thing happened, this time with the medium zoom. I changed to a 50 mm lens, and so far, so good. I tried the zoom lenses on a D80 body and they work fine, autofocusing and triggering. Any suggestions on what could be wrong with the D750? [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D750
Autofocus problem
Top