Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Clovishound" data-source="post: 848128" data-attributes="member: 50197"><p>My problem is that once I "upgrade" my equipment, I don't have a lot of interest in the previous equipment. I started off with a Z5 and foolishly bought a Z7ii. Don't get me wrong it's a great camera, just not for wildlife. </p><p></p><p>I now have a Z5 and Z7ii that I almost never use. It's great to have a backup camera, and I planned on using the Z7ii as a dedicated macro camera, but I find myself using the Z8 for macro a lot these days, because the autofocus works better for a number of insects than manual focus does. </p><p></p><p>I really should sell at least the Z5, but I hate the selling process. I ended up giving away a D3400 and two kit lenses to a new friend that was interested in wildlife photography and did me a favor that saved me a couple hundred bucks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Clovishound, post: 848128, member: 50197"] My problem is that once I "upgrade" my equipment, I don't have a lot of interest in the previous equipment. I started off with a Z5 and foolishly bought a Z7ii. Don't get me wrong it's a great camera, just not for wildlife. I now have a Z5 and Z7ii that I almost never use. It's great to have a backup camera, and I planned on using the Z7ii as a dedicated macro camera, but I find myself using the Z8 for macro a lot these days, because the autofocus works better for a number of insects than manual focus does. I really should sell at least the Z5, but I hate the selling process. I ended up giving away a D3400 and two kit lenses to a new friend that was interested in wildlife photography and did me a favor that saved me a couple hundred bucks. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
Top