Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="benhasajeep" data-source="post: 848115" data-attributes="member: 70649"><p>What was the failing of the D500 and D7500? I just picked up a refurb D7500 for $500 from Nikon. Took it on my just finished work trip. And was looking at trying to get a D500 as well. I have D850, 800, 600, and Z8, 5II now, along with others. Just wondering why you like the 7200 better.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="benhasajeep, post: 848115, member: 70649"] What was the failing of the D500 and D7500? I just picked up a refurb D7500 for $500 from Nikon. Took it on my just finished work trip. And was looking at trying to get a D500 as well. I have D850, 800, 600, and Z8, 5II now, along with others. Just wondering why you like the 7200 better. [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
Top