Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="nikonbill" data-source="post: 848092" data-attributes="member: 47024"><p>Congrats on the D7200 I love mine, I think there is "some" truth to the colors generated with this body's sensor. Overall its just a joy to use, I have had good success with BIF using single point AF-C its strange that this mode works as well as it does (I have come back to it on this body many times). </p><p></p><p>Have fun with it</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="nikonbill, post: 848092, member: 47024"] Congrats on the D7200 I love mine, I think there is "some" truth to the colors generated with this body's sensor. Overall its just a joy to use, I have had good success with BIF using single point AF-C its strange that this mode works as well as it does (I have come back to it on this body many times). Have fun with it [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Nikon DSLR Cameras
D7200
A D7200 after all this time
Top