Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Search results
O
Problem with corrupted files
yes that has been done I have now changed the card thanks
oldbenny
Post #5
Today at 10:27 AM
Forum:
Photography Q&A
O
Problem with corrupted files
ok thanks I did try that but still doing it I will change the card today
oldbenny
Post #3
Today at 3:13 AM
Forum:
Photography Q&A
O
Problem with corrupted files
Hello I have a Z8 , Today my battery run out when out taking photos (my Fault) since then I am getting a few corrupted files when I download them to my PC can anyone tell me how to fix it thanks
oldbenny
Thread
Yesterday at 1:54 PM
Replies: 4
Forum:
Photography Q&A
Search
Top