Search results

  1. bluzman

    A D7200 after all this time

    I decided to see what the buzz is all about when it comes to the D7200. Lately, I've sold off all of my "late model" DX DSLRs (D7500, D500, D5600) and have acquired several USED, low shutter count, older models, both DX and FX. I bought a D3400, a D750 (again) and a D5300. I also was given a...
  2. bluzman

    Turtle sunning itself

  3. bluzman

    Little Blue Heron

  4. bluzman

    Bee & Butterfly

    Bumblebee Pipevine Swallowtail Butterfly
  5. bluzman

    Adult White Ibis & Several Juveniles

  6. bluzman

    Differential Grasshopper

  7. bluzman

    Convergent Lady Beetle

  8. bluzman

    Savannah Sparrow

  9. bluzman

    Fish Crow

  10. bluzman

    Just standing around

  11. bluzman

    After the storm

    Here in North Texas, there wasn't a lot of snow from the latest storm. This pano used shots I took from my front door with a Coolpix P7800. Underneath that small amount of snow, however, there is some serious ice from sleet and freezing rain that fell first. What we're still getting are cold...
  12. bluzman

    Mallard (F)

  13. bluzman

    Ring-billed Gulls

  14. bluzman

    Lunchtime, Part Deux

  15. bluzman

    Lunchtime

  16. bluzman

    White Egret near my place

  17. bluzman

    Lassen Peak Volcano

    On my way back to Texas after a road trip to the Left Coast, I saw this and simply had to stop and take a shot with my RX10 IV.
  18. bluzman

    White Egret & Great Blue Heron

  19. bluzman

    Monochrome

  20. bluzman

    White Egret

Top