Search results

  1. F

    How about posting your HDR images?

  2. F

    Post your flower pics

    just a weed
  3. F

    Post your flower pics

    These pretty pink ones blooming in the lawn - stray seeds I guess -
  4. F

    Post your Insect shots

    What is this little critter sitting pretty on my Mountain Ash Berries?
  5. F

    Post your 'ALMOST' Photos..

    so close
  6. F

    Post your Insect shots

    this beetle was struggling so hard to get out of that petunia - it is totally pollinated.
  7. F

    Post your Insect shots

    if I'm not mistake (and I've been wrong before - just three years ago last Wednesday for instance I was wrong) But I think this is Mr and Mrs. Goldenrod Spider - they change from yellow/golden to white depending on the flora they are trying to blend in with.
  8. F

    Post your Insect shots

    we've got way too many of these hopper's this year.
  9. F

    Post a Spider Web

    I need to practice shooting webs a little more - maybe with the morning dew instead of the the setting sun.
  10. F

    Post your macro photos here

    yes it tasted delicious
  11. F

    Post your Insect shots

    not the sharpest shot of the day - but the best I got of this flightly tiny bug - going to have to go bug hunting and try again - never seen one like this before. These guys I see all the time though. .
  12. F

    Post your macro photos here

  13. F

    Post your macro photos here

  14. F

    Post your macro photos here

  15. F

    Post your spiders

    My google-research calls this a Goldenrod Spider - they are harmless - even beneficial eating pesty bugs. And pretty.
  16. F

    Post your Insect shots

    may or may not be insect related I'm guessing some sort of insect nest / cocoon but I have no idea. What is this?
Top