Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    This doe was peacefully grazing, then saw another doe and suddenly rushed to chase her.
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Bull Elk sparring as the sun was setting yesterday
  3. Woodyg3

    Newbie alert

    Welcome!
  4. Woodyg3

    Hi everyone!

    Welcome!
  5. Woodyg3

    D500 still worth it in 2024?

    Keep checking, I got one from Robert's with 17,000. Keep an eye on MPB, too. Good luck shopping.
  6. Woodyg3

    D500 still worth it in 2024?

    I am a wildlife and sports shooter for the most part, and I have three D500s. I love the D500, and I just got a used one for $800 used and in great shape as a spare. (I normally take two bodies with me so I can be ready quickly without having to change lenses.) The focus system is outstanding...
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    I post a lot of pictures of Herons and Egrets catching fish because I spend hours and hours watching them hunt. It is truly fascinating to me. Here we have a Snowy Egret taking an approach from the side to snag a minnow.
Top