Not open for further replies.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Met this puppy at the Boynton Beach Inlet yesterday
d5100_143.jpg

miknoypinoy

no cute and furries here. . .lol. . .heres one of my female boa constrictors. . .shes a hogg isle cross about 5' long now. . . a little halloweenish theme also. . thanks for the look. . .

sunset1copy.jpg

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D700
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
Image Date: 2012-10-19 09:41:35 -0700
Focal Length: 31.0mm (35mm equivalent: 31mm)
Focus Distance: 0.40m
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure Time: 0.017 s (1/60)
ISO equiv: 500
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
White Balance: Manual
Light Source: Flash
Flash Fired: Yes (enforced, return light detected)
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: Adobe RGB (1998)
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.6 (Windows)

TedG954

no cute and furries here. . .lol. . .heres one of my female boa constrictors. . .shes a hogg isle cross about 5' long now. . . a little halloweenish theme also. . thanks for the look. . .

Looks real snuggly. Must be nice to wake up with on a frosty morning. :nonchalance:

Kamesh

I had him 16 years and sometimes when I run across his picture it still makes me tear up.

I understand Billy. We used to have this Pomeranian and it lived for 13 years. By that time we were away and it was staying with my cousins. When i called my brother, he was weeping profusely on the day when this tiny little guy left us. From that day I have decided not to get any close to these again :(

Dave Hamilton

428863_10150929691376345_43594562_n.jpg

Not an entry as it does not follow the guidelines, but I wanted to share my recovery buddy. Gracie has helped me through several surgeries, and she has had three eye surgeries so I've helped her a few times!

Status
Not open for further replies.