Weekly Challenge August 5th-11th "BEAUTY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Photo Guy

beauty-self-portrait-m.jpg

D3100/18-55 M ~30mm freelens, 1/60 ISO 800, self-portrait

Are you trying to imply that this is the only beautiful part of you?

I find that VERY hard to believe! :confused: :)

Claudia!

This is my niece's Baptism photo. To me, childhood is beautiful, especially in such an angelic form. Truth be told, she is no where near angelic lol. Instead she is a 3 yr old that can hang with the boys. None the less, it's so precious to see another side of her dressed so beautiful.

*Please click on the photo to see it at it's best quality.* I tried to resize it for better quality. It worked but the image still comes out small and cluttered. So here is to entering my first weekly challenge.

_D7K4989.jpg

Last edited:

Carolina Photo Guy

This is my niece's Baptism photo. To me, childhood is beautiful, especially in such an angelic form. Truth be told, she is no where near angelic lol. Instead she is a 3 yr old that can hang with the boys. None the less, it's so precious to see another side of her dressed so beautiful.

*Please click on the photo to see it at it's best quality.* I tried to resize it for better quality. It worked but the image still comes out small and cluttered. So here is to entering my first weekly challenge.

View attachment 14480

Very nicely done!!! :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nature has a way with colors. A simple flower after rain not only will look beautiful, but the smell just amplifies the beauty.
day223 #2.jpg
D700, iso 800, 55mm 1.2 @ f2, 1/1600s

Last edited:

Kamesh

My maiden participation and my picture is begging for prize with folded hands :D

DSC_1735_878.JPG

Last edited:

miknoypinoy

http://
beauty3final.jpg

another take on "beauty is in the eye of the beholder. . . ."

a lot of idiomatic/figurative/literalism in this shot. . .lots of fun. . .great topic this week. . .thanks for the look. . .

Marta

San Juanito Mushrooms.jpg
I went to a Mushroom Fair in San Juanito, Chih., MX today and found out that the pretty ones are poisonous but, they sure make for the best pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.