Post Your D7200 Photos

brads

Some shots at the Zoo in Melbourne, Australia. Don't love zoos as a rule, but sometimes it's the only way. I took these with the D7200 and the Nikkor
AF-S18-300mmf/3.5-6.3G

720_4262.jpg

720_4342.jpg

720_4639.jpg

pnomanikon

Here are a couple of photos I took at a nearby flower shop my wife loves to spend hours at. I admit, I like looking around too. This time I brought the camera.

BFSNikon01.jpg
Pretending to do macro photography with the kit 18-140.
Considering how allergic I am to bees (and that my epi pen was 15 miles away at home), I should get extra points. LOL

BFSNikon02.jpg
Nice setting - wanted to experiment with the Active D-Lighting since there was quite a bit of indirect, diffused light making for contrasts. I had it set on Regular strength.

Thanks for letting me share these with you.

pnomanikon

Went with my wife to a Mum Festival in Connellsville PA this weekend. Not much there in the way of flowers, mostly vendors with crafts. Found this nice scene walking around the old town.

(Click for full size)

ConnellsvilleClock1.jpg

pnomanikon

First time I've had the camera out of the case for over 2 months. I was taking care of my mother at home with hospice care, and she lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago. As I was coming home yesterday from cleaning out our farmhouse near Petersburg WV, I passed this scene. I missed all of the fall colors this year, but this scene begged me to experiment with B&W, something I've done little of. I took the shot in color but converted to B&W in Photoshop Elements.

Not sure which I prefer - the wide angle or close-up.....

296BWsm.jpg

296BWsm2.jpg

Attachments

• 296BWsm.jpg
    296BWsm.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
First time I've had the camera out of the case for over 2 months. I was taking care of my mother at home with hospice care, and she lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago. As I was coming home yesterday from cleaning out our farmhouse near Petersburg WV, I passed this scene. I missed all of the fall colors this year, but this scene begged me to experiment with B&W, something I've done little of. I took the shot in color but converted to B&W in Photoshop Elements.

Sorry to hear about your mom. We keep you and your family in our daily prayers.

Bikerbrent

First time I've had the camera out of the case for over 2 months. I was taking care of my mother at home with hospice care, and she lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago. As I was coming home yesterday from cleaning out our farmhouse near Petersburg WV, I passed this scene. I missed all of the fall colors this year, but this scene begged me to experiment with B&W, something I've done little of. I took the shot in color but converted to B&W in Photoshop Elements

So sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you and your family.

Danno

View attachment 272735

View attachment 272736
Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

rob shearing

D7200 tested at a local stage show. Really low ambient light, no flash and with multicoloured stage lights, a real challenge! Used my Sigma 105 2.8 EX DG OS USM at ISO 3200, F2.8, 1/200, then processed in lightroom. Again, the autofocus on this camera never ceases to amaze me! Came out as a perfectly acceptable A4 print. Love my D7200!

DSC_2134.jpg