August Monthy Challenge: Colorful Bokeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
well the name of the challenge is colorful bokeh so does that mean that just the bokeh has to be colorful while the subject just has to be in focus or do you just need nice bokeh backing up a colorful subject?

Either will work. Like most samples that have been entered due to the time of the year, the green leaves have been the dominant color. It also depends on your environment. You can use the sand and beach if that is what you wish to show.

Last edited:

Woodyg3

Contributor
Entry number one:

Bokeh 021.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Second submission flowers coming out of the garden fence.
105331t-marcels-once-while-daily-weekly-2014-a-dsc_2272-jpg

D600, 55 Ais 1.2.

egosbar

first shots with my new 2.8 tokina 11-16 , my pet sun conure Teko , so as you can guess i had to get close at 16mm lol

MJE_2968 web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

egosbar

ive asked this question before i think why isnt my exif data showing? cant remember the post or the answer

Roy1961

Contributor
ive asked this question before i think why isnt my exif data showing? cant remember the post or the answer

maybe you are posting the images larger than 1000 on the long side, or adding them from a outside link?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor

I don't think EXIF displays for attachments. The photo should be inserted into the body of the post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.