Post Your Landscape Photos

GeeAirMo

6ajehehe.jpg

Mahoney State Park overlooking The Platte River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

oldsalt

Thanks - just a "snap" really, I was taking a walk along the waters edge of the island that my mum lives on and the sunset just caught my eye - just had a few seconds to "snap" a quick shot... a case of being in the right place at the right time I guess... I hadn't set out to take any photos really - just grabbed the camera as I walked out the door "just in case"... taken with my Sigma 17 - 70 f2.8 zoom (I'm really starting to like this lens)
cheers

simonkit

I've just been lured away from shooting Pentax for the last 6yrs by the Nikon D800. Had my first chance to get out with the new camera last night so called at Penmaenmawr to catch the sunset. Despite a few moments with unfamiliar camera settings, having used Pentax for the last 6yrs, it was good to bag a decent shot on my first trip out with the new camera and I'll I can say is WOW, amazing amount of detail this camera can capture.. too much to get across with web images, really needs to be seen in print

oldsalt

Thanks Pat - as soon as I saw the field of yellow I jumped on the brakes and got out my point & shoot (which I always have in the car) and shot a couple of quick pics... lovely colour... and it was a very nice sunny day to be strolling around on the edge of the field.
cheers

Parked on the side of the road....
yellow-02.jpg