Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
texaslimo's latest activity
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
I am reading your z9 review and holy cow. I have to favorite it so that I can come back to it again. There is so much to absorb!
Aug 23, 2026
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
Oh, I have a file full of those!
Aug 22, 2026
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
Well done!
Aug 22, 2026
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
Well I do have a FTZ ii. I was going to use my f mount lenses on the Z, but went a different direction. My niece lives here now and I...
Aug 21, 2026
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
What adapter were you using with the 200-500, Clovis? Is it a big difference between the 180-600 and the 200-500? I have a 200mm f4d...
Aug 21, 2026
T
texaslimo
replied to the thread
Wildlife advice please
.
Thanks Hammer. I am looking at his stuff already. Man he is good!
Aug 20, 2026
T
texaslimo
posted the thread
Wildlife advice please
in
Wild Life
.
Hello all, I would like to add wildlife to my photography habit and need some advice on how it is actually done and what lens might be a...
Aug 20, 2026
Members
Top