Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Sandpatch's latest activity
S
Sandpatch
replied to the thread
Nikon Image Space to be closed down very soon
.
I used Nikon Image Space many years ago as a place to upload my pictures to other websites, but they later screwed around with the...
Aug 28, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Nikon Image Space to be closed down very soon
with
Like
.
I got the announcement email this morning and confirmed on the web site. [Important: Notice Regarding the Termination of NIKON IMAGE...
Aug 28, 2026
S
Sandpatch
replied to the thread
Refurbished D7500's now $499 at Nikon
.
I saw that too, a very good price indeed.
Aug 28, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Aug 23, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Aug 23, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Avocets that have lost their breeding colors. We seldom see them this way in Colorado.
Aug 23, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
When I've seen them do that, usually they dunk it in the water a couple to times to clean it after it's hit the dirt.
Aug 23, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
I spend tons of time watching and photographing herons and egrets. One thing I have noticed is that when a very large fish is caught, or...
Aug 23, 2026
S
Sandpatch
replied to the thread
Post your Train shots!
.
From this day in 1996 at Day, GA. [Kodachrome, Nikon N2020]
Aug 22, 2026
S
Sandpatch
replied to the thread
Post your Train shots!
.
Haha -- you are indeed a photographer with an eye for extremes. :D Thanks for including the historical marker in your pictures. I was...
Aug 22, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Ten weeks ago was all about the Big Boy. Today I present, The Dinky. 😁
Aug 22, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Snowy Egret landing in the shade of huge Cottonwood trees with soft morning light.
Aug 20, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
Aug 19, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
Woodyg3's post
in the thread
Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026
with
Like
.
I was on the shoreline, sitting among some plants and quietly enjoying a group of several Great Blue Herons, Snowy Egrets, and Great...
Aug 19, 2026
S
Sandpatch
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Lens caps, right side up, or doesn't matter.
with
Like
.
Oddly enough, each time I unclipped then reattached this National Geographic strap, I always put the logo side on the right. It worked...
Aug 18, 2026
Members
Top